PhpStorm 6.0.2 released
Just a few weeks after the previous update we are happy to announce PhpStorm 6.0.2 – this update accumulates numerous refinements, including bugfixes, performance improvements and some new features, including:
- Composer performance is significantly improved
- Command Line Tools configuration per project
- Move Statement improvements
- TODO for Twig and Smarty templates fixes
- New intention: initialise class properties from class constructor arguments
- Codestyle formatting enhancements
- TestRunner works for PHPUnit 3.4
- File types via Linux “Shebang” – php is now supported
A full list of resolved issues is available in the issue tracker.
Download PhpStorm 6.0.2
Automatic update is available from 6.0.1 release build.
Please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…