PhpStorm 6.0.2 released
Just a few weeks after the previous update we are happy to announce PhpStorm 6.0.2 – this update accumulates numerous refinements, including bugfixes, performance improvements and some new features, including:
- Composer performance is significantly improved
- Command Line Tools configuration per project
- Move Statement improvements
- TODO for Twig and Smarty templates fixes
- New intention: initialise class properties from class constructor arguments
- Codestyle formatting enhancements
- TestRunner works for PHPUnit 3.4
- File types via Linux “Shebang” – php is now supported
A full list of resolved issues is available in the issue tracker.
Download PhpStorm 6.0.2
Automatic update is available from 6.0.1 release build.
Please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…