Webinar Recording: Debugging PHP with PhpStorm
The recording of our July 18th webinar with Maarten Balliauw and Mikhail Vink, Debugging PHP with PhpStorm, is now available on YouTube and JetBrains.tv.
In this webinar, we have a look at the debugger which is integrated in PhpStorm and explore its capabilities.
About this webinar:
This webinar covers all the debugging-related activities you may want to perform, such as:
- simple debugging with run/debug configurations
- debugging unit tests
- zero-configuration web applications debugging with Xdebug
- simultaneous debugging sessions
- multi-user debugging via DBGp proxy
- remote debugging
- and more..
We also got to know how we can profile PHP applications with PhpStorm IDE.
This is your ultimate guide to debugging any PHP applications with PhpStorm!
This webinar is geared towards developers of different proficiency.
Resources mentioned in the end of the webinar:
- Xdebug Installation
- Zend Debugger Installation
- Zero-configuration Debugging Tutorial
- Advanced Debugging Video Tutorial
About Maarten Balliauw:
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!