PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.61
Freshly baked PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.61 is available for download.
From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Scope highlighting for PHP control structures – alternative syntax (WI-566)
- Type inference fixes (e.g. @return static now works as it should, WI-13242)
- Symfony Console standalone for Laravel and Doctrine (WI-18196)
- PHPUnit on Server fixes
- Traits-related inspections are introduced (class can’t extend trait, interface can’t extend traits)
- and more bug fixes and improvements…
Also the build brings various new features and fixes from both web (Compass support, Stylus improvements) and IntelliJ IDEA platform side.
Download PhpStorm 7 EAP build 131.61 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Patch-update for the previous EAP build (131.8) will be available in an hour.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!