PhpStorm 7 Public Preview
We are happy to announce Public Preview of upcoming major release of PhpStorm 7.
The PhpStorm 7 Public Preview build 131.98 is here bringing a lot of interesting features and various improvements.
And if you are still using our stable 6.0.x version – here is a summary of improvements and new features we are planning to include in upcoming PhpStorm 7 release which is planned to be out in October/November 2013:
- PHP Language Support: PHP 5.5, improved PHP syntax coloring for various constructs, type inference and PHPDoc improvements, new refactorings (Move Static Member and Extract Interface), new inspections and quick-fixes
- Built-in Tools: Vagrant, built-in SSH console and remote tools, local terminal, support for even more command line tools (Zend Framework 2 Tool, Tools based on Symfony Console (such as Laravel and Doctrine), and Drush for Drupal), Google App Engine for PHP
- Debugging and Testing: debugger configuration validation, debugging with Smart Step Into, PHPUnit on Server improvements
- Frameworks and Plugins: Drupal Plugin, 3rd-party plugins for Symfony and other frameworks
PhpStorm 7 also includes brand new web toolkit introduced in WebStorm 7:
- Web Templates Support (EJS, Mustache, Handlebars)
- Web Components Support
From the IntelliJ IDEA platform side, this release includes Full Screen Mode for all platforms, Presentation Mode, and many other features and improvements.
PhpStorm 7 keeps up with latest PHP & web languages trends, integrates a variety of modern tools, and brings even more extensibility with support for major PHP frameworks.
Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains PhpStorm Team