From the PHP side, this build features:
- WordPress Support (read full tutorial)
– WordPress integration in PhpStorm for new plugins (with plugin skeleton) and existing projects
– WordPress code style
– Development environment configuration for WordPress
– Hooks support (Completion for registration functions parameters; Navigation from hook registration functions to hook invocation; Callbacks from hook registration; and other hooks-related features)
– Search on WordPress.org right from the editor
– WordPress command line tool WP-CLI integration
- PHPUnit 4.0 support
- Structural Search & Replace plugin is bundled, definition of custom inspections (Structural Search Inspection) is possible now (WI-5493)
- Code Formatting: alignment consecutive class constants (new option PHP | Wrapping and Braces | Class field/constant groups | Align constants)
- and much more (see full list in our issue tracker)…
- Support for debugging with node-webkit
- Harmony modules are supported
- Updated Dart and Spy-js plugins
- JSON console inspection in JS debugger
- Bunch of bug fixes in various web subsystems
IntelliJ platform also features many bug fixes and improvements.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-updates are available from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (134.1456).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team