PhpStorm 8 EAP 136.1672
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- New inspection – PSR-0/PSR-4: class path does not match namespace/name
- PHPUnit now shows filtered stack trace for skipped, incomplete or tests with assertions
- Missing @throws annotations for unchecked exceptions are not reported by default (new options to ignore RuntimeException, LogicException and their subclasses)
- Correct behavior of “navigate to failed unit test method” action
- Intention “Add field” available for field assignments in constructor
- and many other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available in an hour from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (136.1575).
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…