PhpStorm 8 EAP 136.1672
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- New inspection – PSR-0/PSR-4: class path does not match namespace/name
- PHPUnit now shows filtered stack trace for skipped, incomplete or tests with assertions
- Missing @throws annotations for unchecked exceptions are not reported by default (new options to ignore RuntimeException, LogicException and their subclasses)
- Correct behavior of “navigate to failed unit test method” action
- Intention “Add field” available for field assignments in constructor
- and many other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available in an hour from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (136.1575).
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.