From the PHP side, this build brings:
- New inspection – PSR-0/PSR-4: class path does not match namespace/name
- PHPUnit now shows filtered stack trace for skipped, incomplete or tests with assertions
- Missing @throws annotations for unchecked exceptions are not reported by default (new options to ignore RuntimeException, LogicException and their subclasses)
- Correct behavior of “navigate to failed unit test method” action
- Intention “Add field” available for field assignments in constructor
- and many other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available in an hour from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (136.1575).
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains PhpStorm Team