PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.184
From the PHP side, this build features:
- Initial support for Behat (BDD framework for PHP). Now Behat run configurations can be set in the same way as PHPUnit’s. Usual testing workflow (running with Run action, UI for running tests and displaying results) is already implemented. More Behat-related features are coming in next EAPs.
- Type inference: support for “foreach” of classes that implements ArrayAccess and Iterator interfaces (see WI-8039 for more details)
- Ability to skip certain functions with PHP debug Step Into (currently implemented for Xdebug only)
- Formatting options enhancements: blank lines around class constants; space before/after unary Not(!) can be configured in Settings | Code Style | PHP | Spaces | Other
- @uses and @used-by tags can be used to indicate usage
- Section support is implemented in rearrange menu for PHP
- and many other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available in an hour from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (138.84).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…