Drupal 8 support in PhpStorm 8 EAP
As the beta release of Drupal 8 is approaching, we are glad to share some cool news with you. In addition to already supported Drupal 7 & 6, we’ve introduced Drupal 8 support and it’s already available through our PhpStorm 8 Early Access Program.
All the features included in PhpStorm’s Drupal support are now fully available for Drupal 8, including:
- Enabling Drupal integration in an existing PhpStorm project, or creating a new Drupal module.
- Development environment auto-configuration (coding standard, file associations, etc.).
- Drupal hooks support (Completion for hook declaration, Navigation to hook invocations, Navigation to documentation from hook implementation and backwards, Quick docs for hook declaration).
- Drupal command line tool Drush integration.
- Search in Drupal API right from the editor.
For a walk-through, see the updated tutorial on Drupal development using PhpStorm.
Oh, and if you are at DrupalCon Austin these days, make sure to meet our team at booth #406 in the exhibition area on June 2-5. Talk with us about Drupal & PhpStorm, enter the license raffle and grab a yo-yo!
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team