From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Language injection in PHP literal was completely rewritten and now supports complex expressions, including possibility to substitute dynamic parts with sensible values. Please do try again “Edit … Fragment” functionality!
- Language injection support for Smarty literals
- PHP formatter improvements
- PHPDoc inspection will look into empty PHPDocs and offer update
- Code Style | Spaces option for new empty ternary function ($var ?: false)
- Ctrl+click resolves callable method names when using Class_Name::class
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included, such as zoom for Mac OS, bunch of fixes in databases & SQL subsystem, improved scopes for “Reformat Code”.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update is not available due to changes in package structure.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team