PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.567
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Language injection in PHP literal was completely rewritten and now supports complex expressions, including possibility to substitute dynamic parts with sensible values. Please do try again “Edit … Fragment” functionality!
- Language injection support for Smarty literals
- PHP formatter improvements
- PHPDoc inspection will look into empty PHPDocs and offer update
- Code Style | Spaces option for new empty ternary function ($var ?: false)
- Ctrl+click resolves callable method names when using Class_Name::class
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included, such as zoom for Mac OS, bunch of fixes in databases & SQL subsystem, improved scopes for “Reformat Code”.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update is not available due to changes in package structure.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.