PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.567
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Language injection in PHP literal was completely rewritten and now supports complex expressions, including possibility to substitute dynamic parts with sensible values. Please do try again “Edit … Fragment” functionality!
- Language injection support for Smarty literals
- PHP formatter improvements
- PHPDoc inspection will look into empty PHPDocs and offer update
- Code Style | Spaces option for new empty ternary function ($var ?: false)
- Ctrl+click resolves callable method names when using Class_Name::class
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included, such as zoom for Mac OS, bunch of fixes in databases & SQL subsystem, improved scopes for “Reformat Code”.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update is not available due to changes in package structure.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…