From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Fluent-style chaining type loss with return this/static fixed, and many other PHP language related issues are resolved
- Wrapping for comments on code reformatting is added
- PHP 5.6 support improvements
- Multiple stubs fixes
- Behat: Search for all classes in project that extends BehatContext (for 2.*) or implements Context (for 3.*) to find step definitions
- Behat: recognition of multiple patterns
- Add PHPDoc comment intention and other actions generating @var annotation now allow to use @type instead of @var (option in Settings | Code Style | PHP | PHPDoc called Generated type tag)
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
All the IntelliJ platform (e.g. the Open action from the welcome screen now opens single files) and web changes (e.g. emmet filters) are also included.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available within an hour from the previous EAP build (PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.940).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team