PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1289
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Improved relative include resolution (path ‘..’ not found)
- Improved various action invocation on injections
- Surround With intention can be now invoked on the field
- Debugging support for Behat and various Behat-related enhancements
- Force Braces now correctly adds braces on alternative syntax
- Stubs updated for various extensions and upcoming PHP 5.6
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
All the IntelliJ platform and web changes are also included.
Patch-update will be available within an hour from the previous EAP build (PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1161).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…