PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505
PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505 is available for download. Significant changes are:
- Blade templates complete support. Highlighting, completion, navigation, find usages, inspections, folding, custom directives and more (read more in the blog post)
- Generated PHPDoc class name style option: Settings | Code Style | PHP | PHPDoc | Generated Doc Blocks | Use fully-qualified class names
- ANSI sequences support in the output of run/debugged PHP Script
- Drupal comments completion (template is available for editing in Settings | File Templates | Includes | Drupal Hook Implementation Doc Comment)
- ClassName::class completion
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
Other improvements and IntelliJ platform and web support changes are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 8 EAP build 138.1505 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch-update will be available within an hour from the previous EAP build (PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1289).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The PhpStorm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Now Open
Today, we’re opening the Early Access Program (EAP) for the next version of PhpStorm! In this EAP, we’ve included part of the latest improvements provided in PHP 8.3, which is due to be released at the end of November, a New Project wizard for Symfony, and support for the conversion of Doctrine a…
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…