PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505
PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505 is available for download. Significant changes are:
- Blade templates complete support. Highlighting, completion, navigation, find usages, inspections, folding, custom directives and more (read more in the blog post)
- Generated PHPDoc class name style option: Settings | Code Style | PHP | PHPDoc | Generated Doc Blocks | Use fully-qualified class names
- ANSI sequences support in the output of run/debugged PHP Script
- Drupal comments completion (template is available for editing in Settings | File Templates | Includes | Drupal Hook Implementation Doc Comment)
- ClassName::class completion
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
Other improvements and IntelliJ platform and web support changes are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 8 EAP build 138.1505 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch-update will be available within an hour from the previous EAP build (PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1289).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!