PhpStorm 8, released on 16th September 2014, brings even more emerging technologies to help you enjoy web development, with deepest-ever code understanding and advanced support for remote environments.
During the webinar, Maarten will overview new features and major improvements brought by this release, such as:
- PHP Language Support: completely re-worked language injections into PHP literals; PHP 5.6 full support; source & test directories for PHP
- Frameworks: Blade template engine support; WordPress support; Drupal 8 support
- Behat support
- Remote PHP interpreters support
- Web technologies: AngularJS; Grunt; spy-js
- Platform: Multiple carets and selections; working with a single file without creating a project; bundled Scratch plugin
- and more…
This webinar is geared towards developers of different proficiency. Please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. The recording will be available within a few days after the webinar.