PhpStorm 8.0.2 bug fix update is available
We are glad to announce that PhpStorm 8.0.2 build 139.732 is available for download.
This update is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web & IntelliJ platform sides. With this release, we are also proud to present completely reworked layout of our PhpStorm online documentation.
The most important changes from PHP side include:
- formatting for Blade templates, custom code styles for Blade, support for Blade custom delimiters
- significant performance improvements (especially on big files, and files with multiple injected fragments)
- custom SQL parameters for language injection
- sorting for getters/setters generation
- improved detection for return types
- possibility to specify path for PHP binary instead of path for directory containing PHP binary
- support for ANSI sequences in console output (for remote PHP interpreters, Behat & PHPUnit)
- variadic method parameters generation in PHPDoc
- ASP-style tags <%… support is disabled
- improvements in Behat, Twig templates, formatting and many other subsystems
- new layout of Settings (Preferences)
- and many other bug fixes (see full list in our issue tracker)
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Web-related features can be also explored in WebStorm 9 release announcement, as all these features and improvements are available in this PhpStorm update either out-of-the-box or with free plugins in the repository.
There is also a new distribution package targeting Mac OS X Yosemite users experiencing graphical glitches with Apple JDK. It features custom build of latest JDK 1.8 with fixes by JetBrains team. It saves you hassle of juggling JDK versions and editing .plist files. Work on custom JDK for OS X is still in progress – please report problems to the issue tracker. Note that non-native-looking font rendering is not a bug.
Patch-update from the previous stable version (PhpStorm 8.0.1) will be available in an hour.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team