PhpStorm 9 EAP 141.792
From PHP side, this build delivers:
- New inspection which reports functions/methods/classes usages that don’t respect cases in declaration
- Solarized editor scheme is bundled
- PHP | Servers configuration now can be created from deployment server
- Rewriting default options for interpreter in PHP script debug configuration
- Batch inspections using remote phpcs (PHP Code Sniffer) are supported
- Color settings for brackets, parentheses, and braces
- PHPUnit on Server run configuration renamed to PHPUnit by HTTP
- and more (see full list in our issue tracker)
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.792 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.690) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team