PhpStorm 9 EAP 141.1224
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Partial support for PHP 7 return type hints (see WI-23701 for details and related issues)
- Postfix code completion for PHP supports aliases (nn for notnull and ! for not), new templates, such as fe (foreach), throw, echo, other postfix code completion improvements
- PHP formatting improvements and new formatter options (brace placement for namespaces)
- New inspection: checks for namespace case-insensitive usage
- and more (see full list in our issue tracker)
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.1224 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.1000) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…