From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Partial support for PHP 7 return type hints (see WI-23701 for details and related issues)
- Postfix code completion for PHP supports aliases (nn for notnull and ! for not), new templates, such as fe (foreach), throw, echo, other postfix code completion improvements
- PHP formatting improvements and new formatter options (brace placement for namespaces)
- New inspection: checks for namespace case-insensitive usage
- and more (see full list in our issue tracker)
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.1224 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 9 EAP build 141.1000) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team