Webinar recording – What’s New in PhpStorm 9
PhpStorm 9, released on July 8, 2015, refines your editing and debugging experience for a significant productivity boost, boasts advanced code understanding, and provides complete support for remote development.
During the webinar, Mikhail overviews new features and major improvements brought in this release:
- PHP Language & Editing Experience: Includes postfix code completion for PHP, partial PHP 7 support, advanced code understanding, and other enhancements.
- New Debugging Experience: Inline debugger for PHP and debugging workflow enhancements (php.ini can be opened from settings, and debugger config validation has been enhanced).
- Remote Development: Remote edit, PHP Code Sniffer and Mess Detector via remote PHP interpreters.
- Improvements related to frameworks and tools.
- A range of new and updated third-party plugins available in the PhpStorm plugin repository.
- And more!
This webinar is geared towards developers of different proficiency. It also features live Q&A session.
We’re still preparing answers to some of the questions asked during the webinar, so if you haven’t received an email from us yet (and the question hasn’t been answered during the webinar), we’ll reach out with more information shortly.
Mikhail Vink is PhpStorm Product Marketing Manager with JetBrains. Has five years of previous experience in web software development and project management. Loves coffee, non-formal cross disciplinary education, and building communities.