PhpStorm 9.0.1 bug fix update is available
We are glad to announce that PhpStorm 9.0.1 build 141.2402 is available for download.
This update is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web & IntelliJ platform sides.
The most important changes from PHP side include:
- Major autocompletion improvements: completion of > after typing $this-, completion for class methods without typing $this->, PHP completion can be accepted by typing “-” (dash), etc;
- Full support for PHP 7 type hints and return types;
- Proper support for symbols imported via use function and use const;
- PHP Template Language is set automatically based on file extension;
- Phing predefined API is updated to version 2.11.0;
- Google App Engine: sessionId setting is provided for debug in GAE run configuration;
- and many other bug fixes (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Patch-update from the previous stable version (PhpStorm 9.0) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…