We are glad to announce that PhpStorm 9.0.1 build 141.2402 is available for download.
This update is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web & IntelliJ platform sides.
The most important changes from PHP side include:
- Major autocompletion improvements: completion of > after typing $this-, completion for class methods without typing $this->, PHP completion can be accepted by typing “-” (dash), etc;
- Full support for PHP 7 type hints and return types;
- Proper support for symbols imported via use function and use const;
- PHP Template Language is set automatically based on file extension;
- Phing predefined API is updated to version 2.11.0;
- Google App Engine: sessionId setting is provided for debug in GAE run configuration;
- and many other bug fixes (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Patch-update from the previous stable version (PhpStorm 9.0) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team