PhpStorm 9.5 EAP 142.4912
PhpStorm 9.5 EAP 142.4912 is available for download.
From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Improved PHP 7 support: support of Context Sensitive Lexer and yield from;
- Improved code completion functionality: method name and signature completion for parent overriding and interface implementation, completion of getters and setters, property and constant completion for parent overriding, completion of parentheses for language constructs (exit, isset, etc.);
- Debug console: improved completion for fields, methods and variables defined in REPL;
- Completion of languages for persistent injections after @lang;
- and other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 9.5 EAP build 142.4912 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 9.5 EAP build 142.4707) is already available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!