PhpStorm 10, the new major release of our professional PHP IDE, is now available for download!
New release brings significant improvements in PHP language support, editing experience, debugging, code analysis, and many other powerful features.
Read all about the new features and improvements on the PhpStorm website.
Bring your productivity to the new level with PhpStorm 1o, which includes:
- PHP Language & Editing Experience: PHP 7 support (including PHP 7 compatibility inspections), improved code completion functionality, and in-place rename refactoring.
- New Debugging Experience: Interactive debug console for PHP (REPL), and completion in watches pane, evaluation dialog and breakpoint conditions.
- Code Analysis: Dataflow analysis to help you better understand your project’s code, interpret complicated parts, find bottlenecks in the source code, and more.
- Frameworks and Tools: PHPUnit 5 support (including support of all new features and improvements in PHPUnit 5), and Docker support (via plugin).
- Improvements related to frameworks, tools, etc.
PhpStorm 10 also brings support for more top-notch web technologies:
- Flow support
- Angular 2 support
- TypeScript 1.5 and 1.6
- Better ECMAScript 2015 support
- New Node.js inspections
In addition, this release borrows a lot of features and improvements from IntelliJ Platform, including encode HTML special symbols, preview for Find in path, adjusting code style settings, Manage Projects window,and improvements in database tools.
PhpStorm 10 is available as a free update if you purchased your license after November 2, 2014!
Besides, today is a big day for JetBrains, as not only PhpStorm 10 was released, but the whole JetBrains Toolbox was updated which includes all company desktop tools. In addition from today new subscription-based licensing model for these products starts, read more about the changes on our website.
Develop with PhpStorm 10!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team