From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- FTP/FTPS Keep-Alive
- Ability to rerun failed PHPUnit tests
- New intentions: convert “switch to if” and “if to switch”
- New intention: flip “if/else” branches
- Completion of functions in PhpDoc @see tag
- and other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Today’s PhpStorm 11 EAP (and next EAPs for other JetBrains IDEs) got keep-alive feature for FTP/FTPS servers. Default Keep-Alive command is set to be NOOP and default timeout is 300 sec. Other commands for keeping alive (such as PWD, CWD, and LIST) can be configured in Advanced Settings. Please note that currently only one among all connections is preserved.
Since FTP/FTPS Keep-Alive feature strongly depends on FTP server implementation and configuration, we would like to encourage you to report your experience with your environment and help us to find corresponding issues.
Download PhpStorm 11 EAP build 144.3398 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 11 EAP build 144.3168) is already available.
The Drive to Develop!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team