PhpStorm 2016.1.1 is now available. Important security fix is included.
We are glad to announce that PhpStorm 2016.1.1 build 145.970, minor update for PhpStorm 2016.1, is available for download.
This build includes new features, bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web and IntelliJ platform sides. From the PHP side, this build delivers:
PHP Language & Editing Experience:
- Reworked completion list ordering
- Smart completion of function arguments
- Values for constants and namespaces for functions in the completion list
- Resolve of string parameters in compact function
Frameworks, Tools, and more:
- New Blade tags support
- Joomla! initial support
- Support of Overwrite/Merge/Skip All methods for conflicts resolution in deployment
- Time Tracking plugin
In addition to the usual functionality fixes, this update contains important fixes for two security issues inside IntelliJ Platform. The vulnerabilities, in various forms, are also present in older versions of the PhpStorm; therefore, patches for PhpStorm, starting with version 6.0.3, are also available.
Find more information about the issues, the affected versions and ways to update in this special blog post.
It is strongly recommended for all users to install the update as soon as possible.
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop