PhpStorm 2016.2 Early Access Program Started
This build includes new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
The key changes on the PHP side include:
- Better Joomla! support
- Values of class constants are shown in completion lists
- New option, “Do not show warning for unused parameters in anonymous functions”
- Fixed freezes in Remote Host tab when Remote Server is unavailable
From the Platform and Web sides, this build brings:
- Improvements in working with patches. Patches can now be applied from the clipboard or by dragging a file into the IDE. In case a file has been moved or renamed since a patch was created for it, the IDE will try to figure that out or let you manually choose the file to apply the patch to.
- The Windows installer now comes with our custom JDK build that addresses some known issues with focus and font rendering.
- The Watches views has been merged with Variables for more convenience.
- Commit dialog now shows unversioned files.
See the complete list in our issue tracker and read the full release notes for PhpStorm 2016.2 EAP 162.426.
Your PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.