PhpStorm 2017.2.1 is here
PhpStorm 2017.2.1 build 172.3544.41 is now available! You can download it here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2017.2 or PhpStorm 2017.2.1 EAP build (172.3544.21), you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform. You can find more information in our previous EAP blog post, and here’s a list of the most notable improvements.
The most important changes from PHP side
- Support for PHP 7.2
- Blade: support for @guest and @endguest
- Inspection: Short open tag usage
- Navigation to an appropriate loop from break/continue
See more information in the previous EAP blog post.
Important bug fixes
- PHP Comments: Spellchecker doesn’t recognize words with an apostrophe in it: WI-11450
- Allow OS to resolve “composer” executable (global installation): WI-31229
- Printing Mechanism Prints the Theme’s Background Color: IDEA-90668
- Tabs limited to 2 when 1 is set: IDEA-173369
- Auto importing a flow type does not add “type” after “import”: WEB-24910
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…