PhpStorm 2017.2.1 build 172.3544.41 is now available! You can download it here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2017.2 or PhpStorm 2017.2.1 EAP build (172.3544.21), you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform. You can find more information in our previous EAP blog post, and here’s a list of the most notable improvements.
The most important changes from PHP side
- Support for PHP 7.2
- Blade: support for @guest and @endguest
- Inspection: Short open tag usage
- Navigation to an appropriate loop from break/continue
See more information in the previous EAP blog post.
Important bug fixes
- PHP Comments: Spellchecker doesn’t recognize words with an apostrophe in it: WI-11450
- Allow OS to resolve “composer” executable (global installation): WI-31229
- Printing Mechanism Prints the Theme’s Background Color: IDEA-90668
- Tabs limited to 2 when 1 is set: IDEA-173369
- Auto importing a flow type does not add “type” after “import”: WEB-24910
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop