PhpStorm 2017.2.2 is released
PhpStorm 2017.2.2 build 172.3968.35 is now available! You can download it here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2017.2.1 or PhpStorm 2017.2.2 EAP build (172.3968.23), you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform. Here’s a list of the most notable improvements.
The most important PHP & WEB bugfixes
- Performance and stability fixes in PHP editing/type analysis/completion
- Undefined field: a field is shown as dynamically declared in case the field declared in a parent class (WI-36285)
- 502 Bad Gateway error from the server when post data (WEB-17317)
The most important platform bugfixes
- Navigate to class or file popup doesn’t suddenly disappear anymore on Linux (IDEA-173000)
- The crash issue that occurred due to using custom fonts (JRE-426)
- Wrong position of the context menu on the HiDPI screens on Windows (JRE-453)
- Long-awaited spell checker improvements
- Cannot move/resize diff view area of Commit Changes dialog (IDEA-173698)
- Typing settings repository URL triggers path alert (IDEA-173109)
- Changelog converted automatically to US-ASCII (IDEA-176658)
- Blade comment folding (WI-37694)
- New Paste from History action with Paste Simple (IDEA-176965)
- Emmet in JSX, support non-self closing tags for host components (WEB-26468)
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!