PhpStorm 2017.3 is now released!
Our website has all the details of this release, and here’s a roundup of the notable highlights.
Editor-based REST client
- New REST client interface
- Support for environment variables
- Compare your requests
- Performance improvements
- Support for nullability in refactoring
- Improved code templates
Bring exceptions under control
- “Unhandled exception” inspection and quick fixes
- “Redundant @throws tag” inspection and quick fixes
- “Redundant catch clause” inspection and quick fixes
- Create new Codeception and PHPSpec test
- Test method generation
- Rerun of failed PHPUnit test with specific dataset
- “Undefined PHPUnit data provider” inspection
Improved Twig Support
- Injections in Twig templates
- Improved Twig formatting
IntelliJ Platform has provided this release with lots of new features as well as bug-fixes. Specifically, in Version Control you can now switch between branches while preserving your workspace, rename changelists directly in the Shelf tab, drag and drop changelists between Shelf and Local Changes tabs, and even more.
Database tools have been improved with revised Database view, SQL generator, JOIN statement completion, SSH tunneling and more.
PhpStorm 2017.3 is available as a free update for everyone who has an active subscription for PhpStorm or All Products!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop