The new PhpStorm 2018.1 EAP build (181.3986.12) is now available! You can download it here or via JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2018.1 EAP build (181.3870.19) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes, and improvements for PHP and the Web, and includes the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
- Live templates for HTTP client – easily create complex requests WI-40855
- Goto Symbol navigation improvements – we now accept namespaces and all php notations for class members WI-40827 WI-7436 WI-15581
Apart from above, this build brings many important bug fixes and usability improvements, including these:
- GitHub authentication issues resolved WI-27765
- Phing: 403 when trying to download latest phar via IDE WI-40863
- Remote SSH External tools don’t see project local servers WI-27765
Use the board here to view the up-to-date list of the features planned for 2018.1 release, as well as discovered bugs. The list only reflects our current plan and is not final. It may be revised during development since new issues may appear and existing may be re-planned to appear in later versions. Please share your opinions on what is important to you and what would you like to see in the new version!
Download PhpStorm 2018.1 EAP 181.3986.12 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App. And please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop