PhpStorm 2018.2 is now released!
Our website has all the details of this release, and here’s a roundup of the notable highlights.
- Custom postfix completion templates
- FQCN completion
- Structural Search and Replace for PHP
- Improved SQL Injections
- The new presentation for Quick Documentation
- Jumping outside closing bracket/quote with Tab
- New Inspections and Quick Fixes
- Move Instance Method Refactoring
- New Add @method tag quick fix for Undefined method
- Add method quick fix now inserts parameter type hints
- Simple CodeSniffer/MessDetector setup
- PHPUnit composite configuration
- Support for environment variables in the request body
- Support for POST request body formatting
watchers, rerunning failed tests, and much more.
IntelliJ Platform has provided this release with lots of new features as well as bug-fixes. Specifically, updated UI with brand new icons, dark title bars on macOS, and TouchBar support for MacBooks, as well as improved VCS support with new ways to resolve merge conflicts, enhancements in VCS Log, support for multiple GitHub accounts, and even more.
Database tools have been improved with the new SQL formatter, source code migration, query plan diagram, custom data sources and more.
PhpStorm 2018.2 is available as a free update for everyone who has an active subscription for PhpStorm or All Products!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop