PhpStorm 2018.2.1 EAP 182.3911.19
It’s a start of Early Access Program for PhpStorm 2018.2.1, a minor update for the recently released PhpStorm 2018.2. A fresh build 182.3911.19 is available here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or, if you have installed PhpStorm 2018.2 and have “Early Access Program” channel in Settings->System Settings->Updates, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
New option to disable requirement of PHP bundled extensions in composer.json
New option to disable requirement of bundled PHP extensions in composer.json
PhpStorm 2018.2 introduced a new inspection that helps you to maintain the list of used in project extensions in composer.json’s require section (e.g., ext-mbstring). If you’ve used a class or function from an unlisted PHP extension, you got the corresponding warning.
Since there are different opinions on whether to report missing bundled extensions or not, PhpStorm now provides you with full control. The behavior is regulated by Settings | Editor | Inspections | PHP | Composer | Extension is missing in composer.json | Require PHP bundled extensions checkbox.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- IAE in EffectPainter2D IDEA-195614
- No easy way to delete a run configuration IDEA-193775
- Auto-imports should prefer symlinked file from node_modules to actual file in monorepo projects WEB-30212
- [TypeScript] RxJS lettable operator – type inference support WEB-32336
- Web Browsers: support Microsoft Edge browser WEB-19564
- closure library – code completion for ‘goog.provide’ symbols inside ‘goog.module’ is not working WEB-28405
- EJS indent options for control block content WEB-15657
Download PhpStorm 2018.2.1 EAP build 182.3911.19 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App and please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!