PhpStorm 2018.2.2 EAP 182.4129.18
It’s a start of Early Access Program for PhpStorm 2018.2.2, a minor update for the recently released PhpStorm 2018.2. A fresh build 182.4129.11 is available here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or, if you have installed PhpStorm 2018.2 and have “Early Access Program” channel selected in Settings->System Settings->Updates, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
PHPCS and PHPMD usability improvements
PhpStorm continues to simplify usage of PHP_CodeSniffer and Mess Detector. Now, if you have phpcs.xml or phpmd.xml config files in the root of your project, they will be automatically detected and grasped by the PhpStorm.
The IDE now also detects custom rules/rulesets for PHPMD specified in composer.json.
- The database tools now support ClickHouse out of the box
- Fixed a couple of performance issues related to VCS (file scanning)
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- WI-43181 PHPUnit: rerun failed tests doesn’t work for “defined in configuration file” run configuration
- WI-35124 Set debugging maximum simultaneous connection configuration setting default to 3
- WI-43157 Completion doesn’t show all interfaces
- WI-42992 “Deployed file is on server removed” stuck since update 2018.2 (26th july)
Download PhpStorm 2018.2.2 EAP build 182.4129.18 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App and please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.