PhpStorm 2018.3.4 is released
PhpStorm 2018.3.4 build 183.5429.47 is now available!
The release brings bugfixes and improvements for PHP, Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Bug fixes worth noting:
- Fixed: Unfinished Nowdoc breaks IDE (WI-45024)
- Fixed: Can’t upload to Ipv6 only host (WI-44743)
- Fixed: Open In Find Window does a Replace All (IDEA-193236 +33)
- Fixed: Task Server password/token is lost after closing IDE (IDEA-205214 +20)
- Fixed: Code Generation settings are not being saved (IDEA-204185 +5)
- Fixed: 2018.3 slowness (IDEA-202661 +5)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2018.3.4 build 183.5429.47 for your platform on the website or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting bugs and feature requests to our issue tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!