PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is now available!
This third minor update for the PhpStorm 2019.1 contains a bunch of bugfixes and improvements for PHP, the Web, and includes all the latest updates for the IntelliJ Platform.
- Added support for AngularDart (WEB-11590 +29)
- Fixed: Changes to my Environment Variables in Configurations aren’t saving (IDEA-208525 +26)
- Fixed: Cmd+E/Ctrl+E doesn’t work for iterating recent files after Recent/Recent edited files union (IDEA-207554 +25)
- Fixed: Pressing the down key in the floating navigation bar closing it, but should show siblings in a popup (IDEA-209930 +17)
- Added warning against usage of private fields in Angular Templates (WEB-34765 +9)
- Fixed: Performance problem with suggestions and completion in project with redux-saga (WEB-38032 +6)
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_202-release-1483-b58:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE hanging after logging in on macOS: JBR-1393.
- Fixed the rotation of fonts with embedded bitmaps: JBR-1397.
You can find the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…