PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is now available!
This third minor update for the PhpStorm 2019.1 contains a bunch of bugfixes and improvements for PHP, the Web, and includes all the latest updates for the IntelliJ Platform.
- Added support for AngularDart (WEB-11590 +29)
- Fixed: Changes to my Environment Variables in Configurations aren’t saving (IDEA-208525 +26)
- Fixed: Cmd+E/Ctrl+E doesn’t work for iterating recent files after Recent/Recent edited files union (IDEA-207554 +25)
- Fixed: Pressing the down key in the floating navigation bar closing it, but should show siblings in a popup (IDEA-209930 +17)
- Added warning against usage of private fields in Angular Templates (WEB-34765 +9)
- Fixed: Performance problem with suggestions and completion in project with redux-saga (WEB-38032 +6)
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_202-release-1483-b58:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE hanging after logging in on macOS: JBR-1393.
- Fixed the rotation of fonts with embedded bitmaps: JBR-1397.
You can find the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Free and Discounted Licenses for PhpStorm: Who Is Eligible?
Explore PhpStorm's free and discounted licenses, tailored to meet PHP developers’ needs.
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm.
What’s Next in PhpStorm: The 2023.1 Public Roadmap
In the first release of 2023, we aim to improve performance and bring faster indexing, add 3v4l integration, improve support for generics, as well as PHPStan and Psalm tags, add support for multi-composer and multi-vendor projects, and more. Before the release of 2022.3, we published our first-ev…