PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is now available!
This third minor update for the PhpStorm 2019.1 contains a bunch of bugfixes and improvements for PHP, the Web, and includes all the latest updates for the IntelliJ Platform.
- Added support for AngularDart (WEB-11590 +29)
- Fixed: Changes to my Environment Variables in Configurations aren’t saving (IDEA-208525 +26)
- Fixed: Cmd+E/Ctrl+E doesn’t work for iterating recent files after Recent/Recent edited files union (IDEA-207554 +25)
- Fixed: Pressing the down key in the floating navigation bar closing it, but should show siblings in a popup (IDEA-209930 +17)
- Added warning against usage of private fields in Angular Templates (WEB-34765 +9)
- Fixed: Performance problem with suggestions and completion in project with redux-saga (WEB-38032 +6)
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_202-release-1483-b58:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE hanging after logging in on macOS: JBR-1393.
- Fixed the rotation of fonts with embedded bitmaps: JBR-1397.
You can find the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop