We’ve just rolled out a preview for the third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3. Please give the PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview build 193.6494.5 a try and share your feedback with us.
- Fixed: SVN version control in an infinite refresh loop (IDEA-226333 +25)
- Fixed: When opening a link from IDE Terminal, extra characters (e.g. s, ms, 5ms) are added intermittently to the link (IDEA-230321 +18)
- Fixed: Can’t execute phpunit tests for a single class for Vagrant + namespaced class (WI-50894 +17)
- Fixed: Huge freeze during autocomplete database table names in joins (DBE-9844 +15)
- Added: Angular i18n. Support for i18n-* attributes (WEB-39230 +5)
- Fixed: High cpu usage (with git) at idle. (IDEA-219710 +4)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download the PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview build 193.6494.5 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop