PhpStorm 2019.3.4 is released
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2019.3.4, a bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2019.3. You can download the new version from our website or get the update with the Toolbox App or from inside the IDE. You can also use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
Notable fixes in this update:
- Fixed: Incorrectly large font and vertical spacing in the Project Tree (IDEA-231685 +63)
- Fixed: Cannot resolve symbol after switching branch (IDEA-220511 +33)
- Fixed: Fallback font doesn’t work correctly for table names (DBE-9174 +7)
- Fixed: VueJS plugin with vuex-smart-module not working with destructuring assignment (WEB-43941 +1)
- Fixed: “Navigate | Type Declaration” for TypeScript (WEB-43792 +1)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…