PhpStorm 2020.1.1 is released
PhpStorm 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for v2020.1, is now available!
Here are notable changes since PhpStorm 2020.1:
- Fixed: Find Usages does not prompt when method overrides/implements base method (WI-51177 +18)
- Fixed: Can’t validate PHP XDebug >= 2.9 configuration (WI-50273 +16)
- Fixed: Command Line Tools fails on PHP 7.4 (WI-50733 +8)
- Fixed: Broken update artisan commands for Tools based on Symfony console (WI-43544 +5)
- Fixed: Matching braces highlighting is incorrect (WI-52287 +5)
- Fixed a pair of issues involving external tools (IDEA-229467 +52, IDEA-233252 +41).
- Color customization for
@paramtag (WI-50427 +4) – the last missing part to disable PHPDoc highlighting if you didn’t like it.
- We started to roll out the WSL 2 support (WI-51942), so if you are a Windows user, we’d be happy to hear your feedback.
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop