PhpStorm 2020.1.1 is released
PhpStorm 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for v2020.1, is now available!
Here are notable changes since PhpStorm 2020.1:
- Fixed: Find Usages does not prompt when method overrides/implements base method (WI-51177 +18)
- Fixed: Can’t validate PHP XDebug >= 2.9 configuration (WI-50273 +16)
- Fixed: Command Line Tools fails on PHP 7.4 (WI-50733 +8)
- Fixed: Broken update artisan commands for Tools based on Symfony console (WI-43544 +5)
- Fixed: Matching braces highlighting is incorrect (WI-52287 +5)
- Fixed a pair of issues involving external tools (IDEA-229467 +52, IDEA-233252 +41).
- Color customization for
@paramtag (WI-50427 +4) – the last missing part to disable PHPDoc highlighting if you didn’t like it.
- We started to roll out the WSL 2 support (WI-51942), so if you are a Windows user, we’d be happy to hear your feedback.
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…