PhpStorm 2020.2.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.2, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update.
- Support vue-loader in file references in Vue template section (WEB-38331 +24)
- Fixed: Frequent hangs whilst typing: com.intellij.ui.ScreenUtil.calcInsets (IDEA-226949 +15)
- Fixed: WSL Local History is empty (IDEA-241935 +12)
- Fixed: Project View: Cmd-Click file no longer adds file to selection (IDEA-236737 +10)
- Fixed: Method argument is not highlighted when cursor is on a variable in the method body (WI-54558 +8)
- Fixed: Don’t consider variables as undefined based on DFA reachability (WI-54713 +5)
- Fixed: Trait collision false positive in case of usage of insteadof conflict resolution (PHP >= 7.3) (WI-54284 +5)
- New inspection: missing parameter type (WI-49595 +3)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.2.1 Preview build 202.6948.15 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop