PhpStorm 2020.2.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.2, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update.
- Support vue-loader in file references in Vue template section (WEB-38331 +24)
- Fixed: Frequent hangs whilst typing: com.intellij.ui.ScreenUtil.calcInsets (IDEA-226949 +15)
- Fixed: WSL Local History is empty (IDEA-241935 +12)
- Fixed: Project View: Cmd-Click file no longer adds file to selection (IDEA-236737 +10)
- Fixed: Method argument is not highlighted when cursor is on a variable in the method body (WI-54558 +8)
- Fixed: Don’t consider variables as undefined based on DFA reachability (WI-54713 +5)
- Fixed: Trait collision false positive in case of usage of insteadof conflict resolution (PHP >= 7.3) (WI-54284 +5)
- New inspection: missing parameter type (WI-49595 +3)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.2.1 Preview build 202.6948.15 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.