PhpStorm 2020.2.2 is released
A fresh bugfix update for PhpStorm 2020.2 is now available.
You can update to the new version from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
- Fixed: No tests executed when running PHPUnit tests with WSL interpreter (WI-54615 +21)
- Fixed: Exception is thrown on editing code and warnings are stuck (WI-53963 +18)
- For remotes with github.com GitHub account now used and login is not requested (IDEA-248658 +15)
- DB connection configuration dialog takes into account ssh tunnel (IDEA-247277 +10)
- Fixed: File Watcher Not Running Properly for Sass @Use/@Forward (WEB-42904 +7)
- Custom inspection severities are now rendered correctly (WI-52633 +6)
- Fixed: Auto-completion for double underscore functions (WI-54771 +5)
- Fixed: Loading composer packages update availability runs forever with private repositories (WI-54105 +1)
- Extract class refactoring now makes properties typed for PHP > 7.4 (WI-53412)
The list of all changes is available in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop