PhpStorm 2020.2.3 is released
PhpStorm 2020.2.3, a bug-fix update for v2020.2, is now available!
- Fixed: CodeSniffer gets temporary filename instead of real (WI-17740 +23)
- Fixed: SSH-Configuration not saved to the Development Settings (WI-54777 +18)
- Fixed: Wrong item is focused in the Project View with “Always Select Open File” enabled (IDEA-247358 +16)
- Fixed: Search everywhere popup opens partially offscreen (IDEA-230328 +10)
- Fixed: ‘Enter’ on a module source or content root opens Project Structure dialog (IDEA-249246 +8)
- New: Docker. Support –init command line option (IDEA-212147 +2)
- New: Remember selected options in Git Pull Dialog (IDEA-249119 +1)
You can find the full list of bug fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…