PhpStorm 2020.2.4 is released
This a bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2020.2.
- Fixed: “Find” and “Replace” don’t remember text area size (IDEA-248210 +45)
- Fixed: Big Sur: Opening project in new window results in opening project in another tab (JBR-2879 +36)
- Fixed: CodeSniffer gets temporary filename instead of real (WI-17740 +23)
- Fixed: No tests executed when running PHPUnit tests with WSL interpreter (WI-54615 +21)
- Fixed: Pull-dialog suggests pulling from the last entered branch, instead from tracked branch (IDEA-251554 +18)
- Fixed: New git repositories do not show up in VCS dialog (IDEA-249948 +4)
You can find the full list of bug fixes and improvements in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.2.4 build 202.8194.11 for your platform on the website or click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!