PhpStorm 2020.3.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.3, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update.
- Vue: support Vue.extend() construction (WEB-31721 +26)
- Fixed: Pull Requests comments are duplicated in all files (IDEA-244965 +24)
- Fixed: PhpStorm doesn’t send any command to older Xdebug versions (2.2.5, 2.3.2) (WI-57282 +23)
- Fixed: Sending detach to Xdebug older than 2.9.4 turns debugging off in php-fpm, the server has to be restarted to get it back on (WI-56500 +22)
- Cucumber.js: support for versions 6.0.0+ (WEB-42292 +17)
- Fixed: Cucumber.js 5 step definitions can’t be matched when using custom parameter types (WEB-39983 +57)
- Fixed: Compound Run Configuration .run.xml files are duplicated many times when stored as project file (IDEA-255767 +15)
- Fixed: Tabs created by Remote Host Browser are being pinned affecting the tabs order (WI-55870 +10)
- Fixed: Missing toolbar buttons “Expand/Collapse All” in the TODO Tool Window (IDEA-254558 +9)
- Fixed: “New file” popup is not closed when “Register New File Type Association” dialog appears (IDEA-220755 +8)
- Support for @phpstan- prefixed PHPDoc tags (WI-56572 +7)
- Terminal: enable “Copy to clipboard on selection” by default on Linux (IDEA-256926 +5)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.3.1 Preview build 203.6682.89 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!