PhpStorm 2020.3.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.3, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update.
- Vue: support Vue.extend() construction (WEB-31721 +26)
- Fixed: Pull Requests comments are duplicated in all files (IDEA-244965 +24)
- Fixed: PhpStorm doesn’t send any command to older Xdebug versions (2.2.5, 2.3.2) (WI-57282 +23)
- Fixed: Sending detach to Xdebug older than 2.9.4 turns debugging off in php-fpm, the server has to be restarted to get it back on (WI-56500 +22)
- Cucumber.js: support for versions 6.0.0+ (WEB-42292 +17)
- Fixed: Cucumber.js 5 step definitions can’t be matched when using custom parameter types (WEB-39983 +57)
- Fixed: Compound Run Configuration .run.xml files are duplicated many times when stored as project file (IDEA-255767 +15)
- Fixed: Tabs created by Remote Host Browser are being pinned affecting the tabs order (WI-55870 +10)
- Fixed: Missing toolbar buttons “Expand/Collapse All” in the TODO Tool Window (IDEA-254558 +9)
- Fixed: “New file” popup is not closed when “Register New File Type Association” dialog appears (IDEA-220755 +8)
- Support for @phpstan- prefixed PHPDoc tags (WI-56572 +7)
- Terminal: enable “Copy to clipboard on selection” by default on Linux (IDEA-256926 +5)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.3.1 Preview build 203.6682.89 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop