PhpStorm 2020.3.2 is released
The second bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2020.3 is now available!
- Fixed Advanced Metadata: class::traitMethod in expectedArguments(functionFQN,…) not working (WI-52799 +9)
- Resolve PhpStorm attributes only to vendor folder in case of both stubs+vendor packages installed (WI-57392 +2)
- ArrayShape for params: add completion for keys in function/method calls (WI-56627 +1)
- Fixed: NPE on attempt to add remote interpreter using ssh connection (WI-57965 +1)
- Fixed: Inspections not working via dockerized phpstan when project is in subdirectory (WI-57853)
- Fixed: Exception in ‘Dead code’ when processing promoted properties (WI-57502)
- Fixed: Wrong string concatenation with PHP 8 (WI-57386)
- Fixed: Inspect code with enabled PHPStan inspection spawns many PHP processes, seems never to finish (WI-57015)
- Double-click behavior in Local Changes is now optional (IDEA-235910 +65)
- Fixed: IDE steals focus when dragging a file over its window (IDEA-244511 +16)
- Fixed: Parsing error when using DOM element selectors CSS injection if CSS dialect is set to ‘PostCSS’ (WEB-45868 +9)
- Vue: support type inference for component props within template (WEB-44150 +6)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…