PhpStorm 2020.3.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2020.3.2 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed Advanced Metadata: class::traitMethod in expectedArguments(functionFQN,…) not working (WI-52799 +9)
- Resolve PhpStorm attributes only to vendor folder in case of both stubs+vendor packages installed (WI-57392 +2)
- ArrayShape for params: add completion for keys in function/method calls (WI-56627 +1)
- Inspections not working via dockerized phpstan when project is in subdirectory (WI-57853)
- Fixed: Exception in ‘Dead code’ when processing promoted properties (WI-57502)
- Fixed: Wrong string concatenation with PHP 8 (WI-57386)
- Fixed: Inspect code with enabled PHPStan inspection spawns many PHP processes, seems never to finish (WI-57015)
- Double-click behavior in Local Changes is now optional (IDEA-235910 +65)
- Fixed: IDE steals focus when dragging a file over its window (IDEA-244511 +16)
- Fixed: Parsing error when using DOM element selectors CSS injection if CSS dialect is set to ‘PostCSS’ (WEB-45868 +9)
- Vue: support type inference for component props within template (WEB-44150 +6)
- Fixed: No code completion in dynamically evaluated classname attribute value (WEB-43318 +6)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.3.2 Preview build 203.7148.26 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop