PhpStorm 2020.3.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2020.3.2 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed Advanced Metadata: class::traitMethod in expectedArguments(functionFQN,…) not working (WI-52799 +9)
- Resolve PhpStorm attributes only to vendor folder in case of both stubs+vendor packages installed (WI-57392 +2)
- ArrayShape for params: add completion for keys in function/method calls (WI-56627 +1)
- Inspections not working via dockerized phpstan when project is in subdirectory (WI-57853)
- Fixed: Exception in ‘Dead code’ when processing promoted properties (WI-57502)
- Fixed: Wrong string concatenation with PHP 8 (WI-57386)
- Fixed: Inspect code with enabled PHPStan inspection spawns many PHP processes, seems never to finish (WI-57015)
- Double-click behavior in Local Changes is now optional (IDEA-235910 +65)
- Fixed: IDE steals focus when dragging a file over its window (IDEA-244511 +16)
- Fixed: Parsing error when using DOM element selectors CSS injection if CSS dialect is set to ‘PostCSS’ (WEB-45868 +9)
- Vue: support type inference for component props within template (WEB-44150 +6)
- Fixed: No code completion in dynamically evaluated classname attribute value (WEB-43318 +6)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.3.2 Preview build 203.7148.26 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!