PhpStorm 2020.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2020.3.3, a bug-fix update for v2020.3, is now available!
- Fixed: Unnecessary backslash escape in triple-backticked bash block (IDEA-258796 +33)
- Fixed: OSX Keychain is not available on Apple ARM chips (aarch64) (IDEA-258912 +17)
- Fixed: Diff view detects big diff but change was only small (IDEA-257651 +13)
- Fixed: Close All But Pinned(IDEA-256044 +11)
- Fixed: Branch list doesn’t focus item on right click (IDEA-254354 +8)
- Fixed: MacOS slow and high CPU usage (WEB-48983 +2)
You can find the full list of bug fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…