PhpStorm 2021.1 EAP #5
PhpStorm 2021.1 EAP build #5 is now available. To catch up on all the new features, check out our previous EAP blog posts.
Quick access to recent projects on Windows
You can now access your recent projects by right-clicking on the PhpStorm icon on the taskbar or on the Start menu in Windows.
We’ve added typography customization options to PhpStorm. You are able to now choose font variations and a fallback font. You can find the new options under Typography Settings in Preferences/Settings | Editor | Fonts.
Other notable updates in this build:
- Fixed: PHPCS referencing custom Coding Standard throws “Referenced sniff … does not exist” (WI-45521 +7)
- Disable Reader mode for PHP files (WI-58437 +5)
- Fixed: inspection “Property usages have same access” with promoted properties (WI-58458 +3)
- Linters: Stylelint: implement auto fixes (WEB-25069 +79)
- Tools. Terminal: Scroll bounce (IDEA-180923 +38)
refattribute is not correctly handled (WEB-31701 +26)
The full list of changes in this build is available in the release notes.
- Important! PhpStorm EAP builds are not fully tested and may be unstable.
- You can install an EAP build side by side with a stable PhpStorm version to try out the latest features.
- EAP builds are free to use but expire 30 days after the build date.
Please report any problems you find to our issue tracker, or by commenting on this post!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…