PhpStorm 2021.1 EAP #5
PhpStorm 2021.1 EAP build #5 is now available. To catch up on all the new features, check out our previous EAP blog posts.
Quick access to recent projects on Windows
You can now access your recent projects by right-clicking on the PhpStorm icon on the taskbar or on the Start menu in Windows.
We’ve added typography customization options to PhpStorm. You are able to now choose font variations and a fallback font. You can find the new options under Typography Settings in Preferences/Settings | Editor | Fonts.
Other notable updates in this build:
- Fixed: PHPCS referencing custom Coding Standard throws “Referenced sniff … does not exist” (WI-45521 +7)
- Disable Reader mode for PHP files (WI-58437 +5)
- Fixed: inspection “Property usages have same access” with promoted properties (WI-58458 +3)
- Linters: Stylelint: implement auto fixes (WEB-25069 +79)
- Tools. Terminal: Scroll bounce (IDEA-180923 +38)
refattribute is not correctly handled (WEB-31701 +26)
The full list of changes in this build is available in the release notes.
- Important! PhpStorm EAP builds are not fully tested and may be unstable.
- You can install an EAP build side by side with a stable PhpStorm version to try out the latest features.
- EAP builds are free to use but expire 30 days after the build date.
Please report any problems you find to our issue tracker, or by commenting on this post!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop