PhpStorm 2021.1.3 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.1.3 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed: Editor color scheme keeps getting switched to Darcula (IDEA-265169 +73)
- Update the bundled webpack schema (WEB-49925 +13)
- Fixed: Tab and Indent settings refuse to save (IDEA-267368 +9)
- Fixed: Undocked Git tool window keeps shrinking (IDEA-266173 +7)
- Added: Support for PostgreSQL row security policies (DBE-6276 +5)
- Added: Autoconfigure PHPCS Fixer 3.0 (WI-60300)
- Fixed: Exception on attempt to load cs-fixer rulesets with cs-fixer < 2.19 (WI-60402)
- Fixed: Only files with names .php_cs, .php-cs-fixer.php, .php_cs.dist, .php-cs-fixer.dist.php are accepted as custom rulesets (WI-60454)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.1.3 Preview build 211.7442.14 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop