PhpStorm 2021.1.3 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.1.3 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed: Editor color scheme keeps getting switched to Darcula (IDEA-265169 +73)
- Update the bundled webpack schema (WEB-49925 +13)
- Fixed: Tab and Indent settings refuse to save (IDEA-267368 +9)
- Fixed: Undocked Git tool window keeps shrinking (IDEA-266173 +7)
- Added: Support for PostgreSQL row security policies (DBE-6276 +5)
- Added: Autoconfigure PHPCS Fixer 3.0 (WI-60300)
- Fixed: Exception on attempt to load cs-fixer rulesets with cs-fixer < 2.19 (WI-60402)
- Fixed: Only files with names .php_cs, .php-cs-fixer.php, .php_cs.dist, .php-cs-fixer.dist.php are accepted as custom rulesets (WI-60454)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.1.3 Preview build 211.7442.14 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…