PhpStorm 2021.2.1 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.2.1 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
It also brings some important updates for generics support. Give it a try and send us your feedback.
- Fixed: Re-arrange did not reorder the method with modifiers and name both (WI-30563 +38)
- Fixed: CSS class completion doesn’t work great with Tailwind 2.1 in “jit” mode. (WEB-50318 +33)
- Vue 3: Support new <script setup> without ref sugar (WEB-49000 +23)
- Infer generic type from constructor (WI-60895 +22)
- Usage of PSR-2 comment suggestion on no-break switch cases (WI-32123 +21)
- Fixed Regression: Ctrl + arrow key in terminal doesn’t work anymore (IDEA-271542 +17)
- Fixed: Failed PHPUnit test as passing with incorrect log output (on WSL) (WI-46570 +16)
- Fixed: No completion for values of style sheet properties in React Native app (WEB-43144 +16)
- Fixed: Freeze on opening project from WSL2 (IDEA-273398 +16)
- Added an option to select whether to insert braces after completion or not (WEB-31404 +15)
- Fixed: TypeScript engine randomly stops working (WEB-47248 +13)
- Tie new test’s namespace and directories together accordingly to PSR-0 roots (WI-50053 +11)
- Fixed: Open terminal inhibits the line ending control for the active editor (IDEA-253484 +8)
- Support inference based on IteratorAggregate<User> (WI-61438 +6)
- Fixed: Add property quick fix adds property without dollar sign (WI-34398 +5)
- Support phpstan-* annotation for templates (@phpstan-template/@phpstan-param/@phpstan-return, …) (WI-57959 +4)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.2.1 Preview build 212.5080.24 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop