PhpStorm 2021.3 EAP Build #4
The fourth build of the PhpStorm 2021.3 Early Access Program is now available.
Just like the other EAP builds, this build is free to use but it will expire 30 days after the build date.
Notable changes in this build:
- Fixed: Currently active result tab gets removed when attempting to remove others (IDEA-274154 +17)
- Fixed: git pre-commit hook node module fails executing (WEB-23547 +16)
- Generics: support by-passing template from @param to @return static<T> (WI-61684 +13)
- Fixed: Readonly keyword is highlighted later than other keywords (WI-63329)
- Fixed: Exclude paths on windows are not properly passed to rsync command (WI-63301)
- New inspection: Forbid autovivification on false values (WI-61886)
The full list of changes in this build is available in the release notes.
- Important! PhpStorm EAP builds are not fully tested and may be unstable.
- You can install an EAP build side by side with a stable PhpStorm version to try out the latest features.
- EAP builds are free to use but expire 30 days after the build date.
Please report any problems you find to our issue tracker, or by commenting on this post.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.