PhpStorm 2021.3.2 is released
We’ve just released a new minor update for PhpStorm 2021.3.
Notable updates in this build:
- Fixed: IDE freezes and hangs (2021.3.1) on indexing of WSL project [IDEA-286059]
- Fixed: Can’t recognize usage of v-model with modelValue required prop in Vue 3 [WEB-50085]
- Fixed: Tailwind 3: Completion for classes doesn’t work [WEB-53284]
- Fixed: “Post to Bugtracker” action is grayed out for YouTrack [IDEA-266608]
- Fixed: CMD+N shortcut doesn’t open generate dialog (MacOS) [IDEA-286810]
- Fixed: Create New Test dialog not changing namespace after selecting directory [WI-64512]
- Fixed: Completion doesn’t work for properties used as method arguments inserting them as constants [WI-63747]
- Fixed: Xdebug: “Cannot get property” (since PHP 8.1) [WI-64532]
- Fixed: Cannot determine tool version PHP CS Fixer 3.5.0 [WI-65005]
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…