PhpStorm 2021.3.3 is released
We’ve just released a minor update for PhpStorm 2021.3.
Notable updates in this build:
- Fixed: IDE freezes and hangs when indexing WSL projects [IDEA-286059]
- Added: Ability to generate file name of file templates [IDEA-127570]
- Added: Shortcut for switching editor tabs switches projects tabs on Big Sur [IDEA-261595]
- Fixed: PuTTY SSH keys (.ppk) support [IDEA-284623]
- Fixed: Code style formating for php “Chained method calls” -> “Place ‘;’ on new line” does not work correctly when assigning to variable [WI-62622]
- Fixed: Xdebug: “Cannot get property” (since PHP 8.1) [WI-64532]
- Fixed: No type inference on instanceof === false [WI-64663]
- Fixed: Rename of a promoted property does not change parameter name in another file [WI-64676]
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!